Newsletter Submission Guidelines for e-Newsletter
Submission Guidelines for e-Newsletter
* Please send submissions electronically as Microsoft Word documents, with no special formatting, to Rita Deyoe-Chiullan.
* Please save images as .jpg files.
Types of Submission
* Announcements (15-35words) of forthcoming presentations and meetings or forthcoming articles and books on issues related to TESOL.
* Brief Information (15-35 words) about Websites, Blogs, and other Resources of interest to ESL/Bilingual Professionals, their students, and the communities we serve.
* Calls for Conference Presentation Proposals, Professional Scholarships, Travel Awards, and Funding Opportunities.
DEADLINES for NEWSLETTER and WEBSITE Item Submissions
Email submissions to Rita Deyoe-Chiullan by September 15th for the 2018 Pre-Conference Newsletter; publication depends on space available on the one-page format. Website Announcement Submissions may be submitted any time, but will not be posted until they have been reviewed, edited and approved by the Publications Officers.